Please read the following contract fully and carefully before entering into an agreement with Bottom Line Inspections for your home or small commercial building inspection.
This is a legal & binding contract
Bottom Line Inspections
1128 32nd Avenue
St. Cloud, MN 55303
Fee for Inspection: $
Payment is due before or upon completion of the inspection.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions of this inspection. It includes limitations on the scope of the inspection, remedies and liability. Please read it carefully.
This Company and Curtis Line agree to do a visual inspection of this property. This will be done in accordance with the Standards of Practice of InterNachi. The purpose of the inspection is to examine the existing condition of the building structure and systems. There will be no technical testing, dismantling or destructive analysis of any component unless specifically stated in this contract.
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The inspection includes only those systems and components expressly and specifically identified in the Inspection Report. It does not imply that every building defect will be discovered. Specific exclusions are the following:
• All components and conditions concealed or inaccessible.
• Identification, analysis or testing for mold, mildew, fungi growth or concealed wood decay.
• Identification, analysis or testing of any and all environmental health hazards. This includes, but is not limited to, (a) above and below ground pollutants, contaminates and hazardous wastes (b) air borne particles such as asbestos, noxious gases such as radon, formaldehyde, toxic, carcinogenic or malodorous substances or other conditions of air quality that may be present, or conditions which may cause the above (c) lead paint, abandoned wells, private sewage systems, underground fuel tanks.
• Inspecting for pests, insects or vermin.
• Cosmetic conditions, such as carpeting, vinyl floors, wallpapering, and painting.
• The inspection is done for your exclusive use and may not be transferred to others.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The inspection and report are furnished on 'opinion only' basis. They are not a guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, of this building or any of its components. We are not responsible for repairing or replacing any reported or unreported defects or conditions. This company shall not be liable for any mistakes, omissions, or errors in judgment beyond the cost of this report.
4. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
This inspection is valid for one (1) year from the date of the inspection. Failure to bring a dispute or legal action within this time is a full and complete waiver of any rights, actions or causes of actions that may arise thereafter.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute, controversy, interpretation or claim arising out of this inspection and report shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
I have read, understand and agree to the above conditions:
Signature of Client(s):_______________________________
Signature of Inspector:_______________________________
Internachi ID # NACHI20011025
Mold Certification # D8B6030-11EZ-861D-9457A56B2AFC